niedziela, 12 czerwca 2016

FAPA 2016 - my work nominated in Cityscape Category!

In 2016 Fine Art Photography Awards received more than 3994 submissions from 83 countries around the world. Winners were selected by highly acclaimed panel of international judges, including: Qingjun Huang, Carolyn Guild, Klaus Kampert, Pini Hamou, Rupert Vandervell, Pongsatorn Sukhum, Kilian Schönberger, Peter Kool, Lara Zankoul and GMB Akash.

ok... so this is Sunday! No, I do not lie in my garden (although still with my whiskey + coke) - I rather create a new content for my commission. And here it is! A wonderful news saying that my work had been nominated in this year Fine Art Photography Awards competition in Cityscape category. Really pleased<3

The whole series nominated HERE



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz