środa, 21 maja 2014

Amazing New York City: interview with Ron Gessel

Photography by Ron Gessel
New York - the city of my dreams. Well, it was… After moving to London I eventually realized that I am not so passionate about big cities. I still love them, though. And I am still dreaming of visiting the Big Apple. That’s why I am very critical about the photographers who shoot street life of this city: there are so many great photographs, it’s hard to find any better anymore. I mean, what else can you come up with that is different? Well, Ron Gessel succeeded in surprising me. The art director from the Netherlands (oh, I loved their Eurovision song this year… just something to be remembered) who studied Graphic Design, had a very interesting idea of how to represent this city. Of course, he’s not the first photographer to capture real life, but I liked the coloring; the moments he caught in the busy street and how he brilliantly mixed portraits with architecture of the city. You could easily call Ron a frequent traveler. He’s visited the USA (of course…), China, Japan, Malaysia… Ooh, the countries that I would one day like to visit as well. Finally, without wasting any more of your precious time, I would like you to read our interview with the person, who uniquely amazed me with New York’s photographs, - Ron Gessel.  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz