poniedziałek, 28 października 2013

On Social Media and Street Photography by Eric Kim

Photographs © Eric Kim - Dubai, 2013

At the moment of writing this, I have over 30,000+ Facebook fans, 13,000+ Twitter followers, 20,000+ Google+ followers, and 12,000+ YouTube subscribers.
People have called me a bit of a “social media phenomenon” at times – and commend me for being so good at “marketing myself.”
I am certainly not the social media guru but I have learned a few things through social media through the years (especially when it comes to photography).
I wanted to write an article on some guidelines I suggest street photographers (and all photographers alike) when using social media: 
  1. Build connections, slowly
  2. Less is more
  3. Promote others, not yourself
  4. Use social media as a bridge to real-life communication
  5. Disconnect
  6. Conclusion

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz