czwartek, 24 października 2013

Tomorrow - Jacob Aue Sobol with "Arrivals and Departures"

Photograph: Jacob Aue Sobol - Beijing-March_2012
Opening, with artist: 25.10.2013, 8 p.m.
After the opening the artist will sign the albums, that will available to buy.

On October 25th , the master of black and white photography will inaugurate Leica Gallery Warsaw in a new exhibiting venue in the city center – MYSIA 3.
 
 
In Leica Gallery new interiors Sobol will present his latest project, photographic chronicle of his journey by the Transsiberian train: “I’ve never been here before – Russia, Mongolia, China – everythting is terra incognita. I wonder if the connection between people and places will feel different considering the fact that I will pass every tree, every house and every village on my way to Beijing? I want to meet people, to connect with the cities, to make the places mine, even if it’s just for a short while”.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz